- Visibility of the institution, its projects, events, publications, staff and students through the RefoRC-website academic newsletter and all RefoRC-social media.
- Active involvement in the organisation of, and participation in RefoRC colloquia, expert meetings of 10-15 scholars with a maximum of 5 non-RefoRC scholars.
- Direct and active involvement in RefoRC research projects with peer-reviewed output.
- Improved possibilities of international, interconfessional and interdisciplinary cooperation.
- Possibility of faculty members to become a member of editorial boards of RefoRC series.
- Use of the network function of RefoRC.
- Joint and more effective approach of funding institutions.
- Enjoying book discounts from major academic publishers.
- Financial support for scholars attending RefoRC conferences by the RefoRC Support Fund.
- Discounted registration fee for Annual RefoRC conferences.
- Participation in coordinated initiatives to improve the quality of scholars and institutions.
- Participation in coordinated graduate student education development projects.
- Easy access for publication of: monographs and thematic collections in the various RefoRC series.
Read more here.