Routledge, Taylor & Francis is pleased to announce the publication of the second 2018 issue of Reformation & Renaissance Review, which will also be available to view online.
This new issue contains the following articles:
- Editorial by Ian Hazlett.
- Reformation, Renaissance and Hermeticism: Contexts and Interfaces of the Early Reformation Movement by Friedemann Stengel.
- Reformation Humanism: Reading the Classics in the New Theology by Kirk Summers.
- Vermigli Replicating Aquinas: An Overlooked Continuity in the Doctrine of Predestination by David S. Sytsma.
- Making Time Protestant in Early-Modern Glasgow by Daniel MacLeod.