Routledge, Taylor & Francis is pleased to announce the publication of the third 2017 issue of Reformation & Renaissance Review, which will also be available to view online.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Editorial by Ian Hazlett;
- A Teacher Requiring a Discriminating Approach: The Jews in Martin Luther’s Theology by Dorothea Wendebourg;
- Experiencing Chance: A Sixteenth-Century Italian Minister Studying the Bible in Chiavenna by Federico Zuliani;
- The Mysticism of Augustine Baker, OSB: A Reconsideration by Liam P. Temple;
- Book reviews by Federico Zuliani, Jon Balserak,Quentin D. Stewart, Natalie Lussey, Simon Burton, Philipp Reisner, N. Scott Amos, and Michael P. Spangler;