The Hapdong Theological Seminary celebrates the 400th anniversary of the Canons of Dordt by organising a lectures series. The theme of the lectures will be: The Canons of Dordt: Theology of Grace and Pastoral Ministry.
The Canons of Dordt produced in 1619, are among the most significant confessional standards for Reformed Church. Reformed Church, preaching through the Canons of Dordt, declared the doctrine of salvation by grace alone. Hapdong University invites you to attend the upcoming HTS Lectures celebrating the 400th anniversary of the Canons of Dordt. The purpose of this project is to affirm our conviction that God’s grace is both the beginning and the end of our salvation.
30 April: History
- William Ames and the Synod of Dordt, Prof. Sang Hyuck Ahn
- The History of Dordt, Prof. Herman J. Selderhuis
1 May: Theology
- The Canons of Dordt and Theology of Grace, Prof. Nam Kyu Lee
- The Theology of Dordt, Prof. Herman J. Selderhuis
2 May: Ministry
- The Canons of Dordt and Pastoral Ministry Prof. Byoung Hoon Kim
- The Relevance of Dordt, Prof. Herman J. Selderhuis
3 May: Education
- The Canons of Dordt: A Research on Doctrinal Education, Rev. Ji Won Do
Date and place
Date: 30 April ~ 3 May (Tuesday-Friday), 2019.
Place: Hapdong Theological Seminary Auditorium (4th fl.).
30 April 2019
3 May 2019